Blizzard is gearing up for the holidays and just announced their upcoming Blizzard Gear Fest launching on November 2nd, 2020 which will include product launches for all of Blizzard’s franchises.
While details on the products being released on November 2nd are sparse, Blizzard has released six brand new World of Warcraft Shadowlands products along with an epic Warchief Thrall Premium Statue to hold fans over until then.
The massive Thrall statue weighs an incredible 45 pounds and comes in two variants: A limited-edition gray version available only through the Blizzard Gear Store and the fully detailed regular edition. While the price tags are hefty – $749 and $599 respectively – these are pieces which will certainly reign as the main attraction in any collection.
A few other statue details:
- 100% Polyresin Material
- Features art direction by Steve Aguilar, Laurel Austin, Ely Cannon, Korey Regan
- Includes interchangeable hands (with and without weapon)
- Measurements: Height (bottom of base to top): H – 23.5 in W – 14 in D – 14.5 in Display: 17.87 x 17.4 x 23; 38 lb
- Paint by Level52 Studios, Ehren Bienert
- Sculpted by Ehren Bienert
- Officially licensed
- Description: “I straddle two worlds. I was raised by humans, but born an orc, and I have gleaned strength from both.” Slave. Gladiator. Warchief. Shaman. Diplomat. Hero. The orc Thrall has been them all. Trained to be nothing more than a weapon, Thrall escaped a brutal captivity, studying the ways of the shaman and becoming Warchief of the Horde. From leading his people to victory against their former demonic masters in war, to pursuing a just peace in Azeroth, Thrall’s history and dual nature have made him unique among the heroes of his world. Standing ready to once again serve the Horde, this statue will be a highlight of any World of Warcraft collection.
- Both statues are available to purchase now and should ship within five days.
Five other products were released today including: an Arbiter Ceramic Stein, Shadowlands and Bastion Desk Mats, a Shadowlands Collector’s Edition Pin, and World of Warcraft 16 month 2021 calendar. Check out images of each product below:
Stay tuned to Fandomize for more information on Blizzard’s November 2nd Gear Fest!